(Picnic baskets not included but can be hired).
- A variety of cheeses (some locally sourced) neatly
wrapped in paper.
- ‘Posh’ crisps various flavours from good old fashioned cheese and onion to sweet chilli, spicy tomato, black pepper and sea salt – or whatever you would like.
- Fresh breads
- Cold meats – honey roasted ham, chorizo, Parma
- Pastry swirls
- Sausage rolls
- Ardennes pate
- Scotch eggs
- Bread sticks
- Pork pies
- Boiled new potatoes with salty butter and mint and
- Disposable plates, cutlery and
Two pudding sized
bowls of salad per table, perhaps a potato salad, cous-cous, coleslaw, spicy bean salad. These can be confirmed.
- Strawberries and cream
- Scones served with strawberry jam and clotted
- Chocolate cake
- Victoria sponge cake
- Upgrade to 10” palm leaf round plates (for main meal)
and 7” palm leaf side plates (for dessert) or wooden cutlery.
- Picnic basket hire available
If you would like something that is not on
the above list, please let us know and we will provide it.